regrow beautiful skin.
Nothing looks better than new skin.
Profractional laser resurfacing in Toledo addresses aging, damaged, or wrinkled skin by inspiring the growth of new, youthful skin. If you’re searching for a way to reclaim beautiful skin, profractional laser treatments with the Blush Aesthetics team are perfect for you.
What ProFractional Laser Resurfacing Treats
Our profractional laser resurfacing helps clients across Toledo and surrounding areas feel more confident in their skin by addressing a huge variety of issues, including:
Reduce the size, color, and appearance of scars.
Get rid of fine wrinkles and creases that cause crepey skin.
Eliminate unwanted wrinkles — both deep and shallow — to a smoother appearance.
How ProFractional Laser Resurfacing Works
When it comes to laser treatments in Toledo, Blush Aesthetics offer the most comfortable and effective process. Here’s how our treatments work:
First, you’ll meet with one of our laser resurfacing specialists to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results.
Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs.
One of our experienced laser specialists will perform your treatment.
After your resurfacing, we like to touch base to ensure your treatment was successful and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why Try ProFractional Laser Resurfacing in Toledo?
Get rid of wrinkles, folds, and creases for smoother skin.
Fewer wrinkles and folds provide a younger, youthful appearance.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a profractional laser resurfacing feel like?
- Most clients experience very little discomfort during laser resurfacing; however, slight heat on the treatment area is sometimes reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin protected for 24 hours after your Halo laser treatment.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your treatment. You will see the full effect within two to three weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- Halo treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin further.
Am I a candidate?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether a ProFractional Laser Resurfacing is your ideal treatment.