reveal Brighter skin.
At Blush Aesthetics, our unique BBL Photofacial light therapy in Toledo delivers light therapy that harnesses the advanced power of intense pulsed light (IPL) to dramatically—and safely—improve the health and appearance of your skin.
What BBL Photofacials Treat
When it comes to treating a variety of skin issues, photofacials are the most effective application of light therapy in Toledo. Here’s a look at what we treat:
Rosacea and Redness
Dial back unwanted veins and coloration in your face.
Minimize the size and color of sun spots.
Zap discoloration caused by age spots.
Rejuvenate your skin’s volume and reduce long-standing wrinkles and fine lines.
Treat scarring and minimize acne outbreaks.
Tighten loose skin for a younger appearance.
How Photofacials Work
When it comes to BBL Photofacials in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
Meet with with one of our light therapy specialists to discuss the treatment, your desired results, and how we better help you achieve your goals.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist applies your therapy. This is a non-invasive treatment and will cause minimal, if any, discomfort.
After your light therapy, we like to follow-up to share progress photos and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Photofacicals in Toledo?
Clean and Clear Skin
Light Therapy treats a variety of issues and helps you enjoy clearer, healthier skin.
BBL technology is a trusted solution for helping clients enjoy healthier skin.
Unlike other treatments, our photofacial is non-invasive and doesn’t require large amounts of recovery time.
Frequently asked questions
- Do photofacials hurt?
- Light therapy from a Photofacial is non-invasive; however, some clients report the feel of mild heat during treatment.
- How long is the recovery time?
- Recovery time after receiving light therapy is minimal! In most cases, you can return to your normal routine after treatment.
- How long will the treatment take?
- This will vary based on the client. Some treatments last 15 minutes, others can be longer. Your specialist can help you understand the length of your treatment.
- How many treatments do I need?
- This can vary. With each treatment the appearance and health of your skin will improve.