A No-Downtime Facial Laser.
Renew your complexion.
Do you have a big event coming up that you want to look amazing for? Or do you just want a total refresh for your skin? The ClearSilk laser in Toledo could be your solution! This non-ablative laser treatment gives immediate results and is the perfect option for your first laser facial.
What ClearSilk Laser Treats
ClearSilk is the ideal treatment for anyone wanting to improve their complexion with one easy treatment.
We effectively treat these skin concerns and more with ClearSilk:
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull skin
- Redness and rosacea
- Acne scars
- Toe fungus
How ClearSilk Laser Facials Work
No one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatment process works:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a ClearSilk specialist who will help you understand the treatment and discuss your goals. Your specialist may also do a quick examination of your skin to ensure your treatment is tailored to your needs.
During your treatment, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your ClearSilk specialist applies your therapy.
We like to follow-up after your ClearSilk laser treatment in Toledo to ensure the best results and learn about other ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try the ClearSilk Laser in Toledo?
ClearSilk is so innovative, it provides great results without needing downtime to heal.
A Gentle Laser Facial
You’ll enjoy a more relaxing experience with ClearSilk, with patients reported nothing more than a mild warming of their skin.
A Year-Round Laser
Some lasers we simply don’t recommend in summer months, but that’s not the case with ClearSilk. We use this device safely all year on all skin types.
Frequently asked questions
- What type of laser is ClearSilk?
- ClearSilk uses the flexible 1064nm NdYAG laser, allowing us to adjust the intensity level to ensure you get exactly the results you want.
- Can ClearSilk treat other parts of my body?
- Absolutely, ClearSilk is an effective resurfacing treatment for any part of your body that you want to rejuvenate.
- How many ClearSilk laser treatments will I need?
- How many ClearSilk laser treatments you will need depends on your existing skin condition and the goals you want to meet. Results build over time with additional treatments, and many patients opt for an initial series of 5 or 6 treatments, but your ClearSilk provider will work with you to determine your unique treatment plan.