rejuvenate your skin.
Seasonal facials clean, soothe, and rejuvenate your skin when it matters most. At Blush Aesthetics, we use the leading techniques, technology, and practices to help you get the most out of your seasonal facial.
What Seasonal Facials Treat
Our seasonal facials allow you to address a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Get rid of oils, makeup, sweat, and dead skin that’s clogging your pores.
Clear up problematic irritants by cleaning and rejuvenating your skin.
Hydrate dry, flakey, or irritated skin during colder months.
How Seasonal Facials Work
When it comes to seasonal facials in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists in Toledo to discuss how a seasonal facial can help.
During your procedure, you can relax while your facial specialist applies your treatment.
After your treatment is complete, we like to follow-up to ensure your seasonal facial worked and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try a Seasonal Facial in Toledo?
Seasonal facials restore tired, dry, clogged, or aging skin.
Treat Seasonal Skin
Address seasonal skin issues to ensure you have beautiful, comfortable skin year-round.
Treat blemishes and acne no matter when they occur.
Frequently asked questions
- Do seasonal facials work all year?
- Yes! The seasonal facials at Blush Aesthetics are ideal for any time of year.
- Do seasonal facials hurt?
- No! Facials should be a relaxing, pampering experience; however, if you feel any pain or discomfort, let your specialist know right away.
- When will I see results?
- You'll feel the difference immediately. You should see a difference in your skin's appearance within days of your treatment.
- How long will the procedure take?
- Your procedure time can vary based on your desired results, skin type, etc.