Boost your collagen.
At Blush Aesthetics, we offer microneedling to reinvigorate your skin with boosted levels of collagen. This is a highly specialized technique sought out at Blush Aesthetics by visitors from Toledo, across the state line, and even further spread in the region! Our microneedling treatments can give you the supple, lifted skin you want.
What Microneedling Treats
Our microneedling treatments in Toledo treat a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Scars (from acne, past surgery, chicken pox, and more)
Reduce the size, color, and appearance of scars.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles (and other signs of aging)
Boost your skin’s volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Pore Size and Texture
Shrink pores and reduce rough or uneven textures.
Address crepey and loosen skin anywhere on the body including; face, neck, arms, abdomen, knees and thighs.
Dial back the appearance and color of stretch marks.
How Microneedling Works
When it comes to microneedling in Toledo, we’re proud to offer a you-focused treatment process:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how our treatments can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if microneedling is right for you.
Determine your Treatment
Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist performs your microneedling treatment.
After your treatments are complete, we like to follow-up to learn about your progress and discuss additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why Try Microneedling in Toledo?
Enjoy fuller, youthful skin.
Feel (and see) the difference collagen-rich skin can make in your appearance.
Enjoy smoother texture, improved tone, and more.
Frequently asked questions
- Is microneedling painful?
- Some patients report a slight stinging during treatment.
- When can I expect to see results from microneedling?
- Many patients begin to see noticeable results within several days of their treatment. The benefits of this treatment will continue to increase over the next several months.
- Are there side effects?
- Pinkness and slight swelling of the treatment area is common; these should completely subside within several days.
- How should I care for my skin after my treatment?
- The most important thing you can do after a microneedling treatment is to avoid overexposure to sunlight without sunscreen. We will provide you with more detailed post-care instructions after your appointment!