reveal younger skin.
Reveal your gorgeous skin.
MicroLaserPeels remove aged, damaged, or discolored layers of skin to reveal the fuller, younger skin below. If you’re considering a MicroLaserPeel in Toledo or a surrounding area, our team of skin specialists can help.
What MicroLaserPeels Treat
Our MicroLaserPeels give you confidence in your skin by addressing a huge variety of issues, including:
Sun damage (i.e., freckles)
How MicroLaserPeels Work
When it comes to MicroLaserPeels in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
First, you’ll meet with one of our laser resurfacing specialists to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results.
Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs.
One of our experienced skin specialists will perform your treatment.
After your resurfacing, we like to touch base to ensure your treatment was successful and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try MicroLaserPeel in Toledo?
Get rid of wrinkles, folds, and creases for smoother skin.
Fewer wrinkles and folds provide a younger, youthful appearance.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a MicroLaserPeel treatment feel like?
- Most clients experience very little discomfort during laser resurfacing; however, slight heat on the treatment area is sometimes reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin protected for 24 hours after your MicroLaserPeel treatment.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your treatment. You will see the full effect within two to three weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- MicroLaserPeel treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin further.