Boost your skin.
New skin, new you.
Considering laser resurfacing? In Toledo, Blush Aesthetics is the premier choice for professional laser treatments, with visitors from across the city and even from other states! Halo treatments wipe away the effects of age and give you the youthful, confidence-boosting skin you deserve. Our specialists use the leading techniques, technology, and practices to ensure you receive the best laser treatment in Toledo.
What Halo Laser Resurfacing Treats
Our Halo laser treatments help you feel more confident in your skin by addressing a huge variety of issues, including:
Sun Spots and Sun Damage
Heal the effects of sun exposure.
Reduce redness in your cheeks, nose, or forehead, and enjoy an even facial skin tone.
Minimize the appearance of small veins.
Make fine lines and wrinkles a thing of the past.
Shrink pores and reduce the buildup of oil, dirt, and makeup.
Uneven Skin Tone/Texture
Even the tone, color, and texture of your skin.
Reduce the color and appearance of scarring.
How Halo Laser Resurfacing Works
When it comes to laser resurfacing in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
First, you’ll meet with a laser resurfacing specialist to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results.
Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs. We also use computer mapping technology to understand the minute contours of your face, allowing us to apply an even and effective treatment.
During your treatment, you can relax while a Blush Aesthetics specialist performs your procedure.
After your resurfacing, we provide step by step instructions on how to care for your skin. We like to touch base the next day to ensure your treatment was successful and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why Try Halo Laser Resurfacing in Toledo?
No matter if you’re suffering from uneven tone, scarring, acne, enlarged pores, unwanted veins, or more, Halo can help.
Reduce creases, wrinkles, and other aging-related skin issues.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Halo treatment feel like?
- Most clients experience very little discomfort during laser resurfacing; however, slight heat on the treatment area is sometimes reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin protected for 24 hours after your Halo laser treatment.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your treatment. You will see the full effect within two to three weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- Halo treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin further.