rejuvenate your skin.
Reveal glowing skin.
The Blush Aesthetics chemical peel facials use safe, medical-grade solutions to clean, soothe, and rejuvenate your skin. Our specialists use the leading techniques, technology, and practices to ensure you receive the best chemical peel in Toledo.
What Chemical Peels Treat
Our chemical peels allow you to address a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Find balance in uneven skin tones.
Reduce fine lines by giving your skin additional volume.
Improve scarring left by acne.
Rejuvenate dry or flaking skin with soothing hydration.
Uneven Skin Texture
Give your skin a uniform glow.
How Chemical Peels Work
When it comes to chemical peels in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists in Toledo to discuss how a chemical peel can help.
During your procedure, you can relax while your chemical peel specialist applies your treatment.
After your treatment is complete, we like to follow-up to ensure your chemical peel in Toledo worked and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why try a Chemical Peel in Toledo?
Chemical peels bring your tired, damaged, or neglected skin back to life.
Whether you have differing skin tones or textures, a chemical peel will help you enjoy an even and healthy appearance.
Chemical peels restore your skin’s hydration.
Frequently asked questions
- Are chemical peels dangerous?
- No! Our trained specialists at Blush Aesthetics utilize the latest techniques, procedures, and technology to provide the safest, most effective treatment possible.
- Do chemical peels hurt?
- No! Facials should be a relaxing, pampering experience; however, if you feel any pain or discomfort, let your specialist know right away.
- When will I see results?
- You'll feel the difference immediately. You should see a difference in your skin's appearance within days of your treatment.
- How long will the procedure take?
- Your procedure time can vary based on your desired results, skin type, etc.