Feel total confidence intimately.
Our diVa® vaginal rejuvenation treatment in Toledo helps you feel real confidence where it counts. Blush Aesthetics is a proud and trusted provider of the diVa® laser and often treats visitors from across the region seeking this highly specialized treatment.
What diVa® Treats
diVa® is specially designed to treat specific feminine concerns, including:
Urinary stress incontinence
How diVa® Works
At Blush Aesthetics, we’re committed to helping our clients discover real confidence with privacy- and comfort-focused treatments. Here’s how our procedures work:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how diVa® can help.
Determine Your Treatment
Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized and private plan that reflects your desired results.
Our diVa® specialists will apply your treatment in a private, intimate treatment room.
After your treatment is complete, we like to follow-up to learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try diVa® in Toledo?
diVa® is Quick
This is a quick, in-office procedure that lasts between 3 and 5 minutes.
diVa® is Non-Invasive
diVa® doesn’t require sedation, surgery, or downtime; you can return to your normal day after treatment.
diVa® improves self-esteem and quality of life for women suffering from a variety of issues.
Increased Bladder Control
diVa® helps women to regain control over their bladders.
Frequently asked questions
- Who is an ideal candidate?
- This treatment is ideal for women experiencing the following issues:
Menopause, Lichen Sclerosis, Perineal Scars, and Sexual function / dryness
- How long does diVa take?
- The diVa procedure takes about 3 to 5 minutes.
- How many diVa treatments do I need?
- This will vary based on your goals. Most patients undergo 3 treatments spaced over a 4-week period; a maintenance treatment is common every 12-15 months.
- What do patients experience during a diVa Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment?
- Slight pressure against the vaginal wall is common during the diVa treatment. Some patients experience increased sensitivity.
- What will I experience after diVa Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- You can go back to your daily activities after your treatment. You can get this treatment over your lunch break and return to work comfortably. It's recommended to avoid bath tubs, swimming pools, or Jacuzzis for the 48 hours following procedure. We recommend no sexual activities for at least 1 week. You can experience spotting, cramping, and a slight sunburn feeling.
Am I a candidate?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether diVa® is your ideal treatment.