Revitalize and Refresh.
Prejuvenate Your Skin.
At Blush Aesthetics, we’re excited to offer treatment with the Moxi laser in Toledo for patients across the area! This non-ablative laser treats melasma, tone and texture, fine lines, and other early signs of aging.
What Moxi Treats
Moxi’s gentle, customizable laser offers solutions to any skin type and tone.
Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
Brighten unwanted dark spots.
Minimize the size and color of sun spots.
Zap discoloration caused by age spots.
Rejuvenate your skin’s volume and reduce long-standing wrinkles and fine lines.
Shrink oversized pores for a smoother complexion.
Uneven Skin Tone
Give your skin an even, radiant tone.
How Moxi Laser Treatments Work
When it comes to treatment with Moxi laser in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatments work:
Meet with with one of our laser technicians to discuss the treatment, your desired results, and how we better help you achieve your goals.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist applies your therapy. Moxi laser is nonablative and treatment can be done in under 30 minutes.
After your Moxi laser treatment, we like to follow-up to review progress photos with you and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Choose Moxi Laser in Toledo?
Gentle, Effective Treatment
Moxi is one of the gentlest fractional laser treatments available.
Safe For All Skin
Moxi was designed to safely and effectively treat all skin tones and types.
Unlike many other laser treatments, Moxi revitalizes your skin without downtime.
Frequently asked questions
- Do treatments with Moxi laser hurt?
- Typically, patients don't think treatments with Moxi laser hurt. The sensation is a "prickly heat" that should dissipate quickly, and topical numbing cream may be available to those concerned about discomfort.
- Is there any downtime or recovery after Moxi?
- Because it's so gentle, there is no downtime after Moxi and minimal recovery. Immediately after treatment your skin will likely be red, and you should avoid using any of your usual products for the rest of the day. Expect your skin's texture to be rough for about 5 days as old skin sloughs off.
- How long does treatment with Moxi take?
- Most Moxi laser treatments are completed in 30 minutes or less, making it a great "lunchtime" procedure.
- How many treatments do I need?
- Each client will have a customized treatment plan, but nearly everyone needs multiple treatments with Moxi to achieve their ultimate skin goals, before we'll recommend maintenance treatments spaced further apart.