reveal gorgeous skin.
Restore youthful skin.
The Red Carpet Laser Facial we offer at Blush Aesthetics in Toledo can give you the gorgeous, confidence-boosting skin you’ve been wanting. Our laser specialists use the leading techniques and technology to ensure you receive the laser treatment your skin deserves.
What Red Carpet Laser Treats
Red Carpet Laser Facial helps you feel more confident in your skin by addressing a huge variety of issues, including:
Sun Spots and Sun Damage
Heal the effects of sun exposure.
Reduce redness in your cheeks, nose, or forehead, and enjoy an even facial skin tone.
Minimize the appearance of small veins.
Make fine lines and wrinkles a thing of the past.
Shrink pores and reduce the buildup of oil, dirt, and makeup.
Uneven Skin Tone/Texture
Even the tone, color, and texture of your skin.
Reduce the color and appearance of scarring.
How Red Carpet Laser Facial Works
When it comes to laser treatments in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics.
First, you’ll meet with one of our laser resurfacing specialists to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results.
Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs.
One of our experienced skin specialists will perform your treatment.
We like to touch base to ensure your treatment was successful and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why Try Red Carpet Laser Facial in Toledo?
No matter if you’re suffering from uneven tone, scarring, acne, enlarged pores, unwanted veins, or more, Red Carpet Laser Facial can help.
Reduce creases, wrinkles, and other aging-related skin issues.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently asked questions
- What does treatment feel like?
- Most clients experience very little discomfort during laser resurfacing; however, slight heat on the treatment area is sometimes reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin protected for 24 hours after your treatment.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your treatment. You will see the full effect within two to three weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- Red Carpet Laser Facial treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin further.