Show Some Skin.
Make veins vanish with ClearV.
Visible veins, caused by enlarged or broken blood vessels, can appear as rosacea and port wine stains to spider veins and birthmarks. Blush Aesthetics offers vein treatment with ClearV, a device specifically designed to eliminate these unwanted vessels.
What ClearV Treats
The ClearV treatment is the ultimate solution to all of your vein treatment needs.
ClearV effectively and safely treats visible vessels, broken capillaries, spider veins, vascular lesions, and skin discoloration.
How ClearV Vein Treatment Works
No one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatment process works:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a ClearV vein treatment specialist who will help you understand the treatment and discuss your goals. Your specialist may also do a quick examination of your vein concern to ensure your treatment is tailored to your needs.
During your treatment, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your ClearV specialist applies your therapy.
We like to follow-up after your vein treatment in Toledo to ensure the best results and learn about other ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try ClearV Vein Treatment in Toledo?
Safe For All Skin
The ClearV treatment is the treatment of choice for all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI).
Great Any Time of Year
Clear veins on your own schedule! Unlike some other laser treatments, we perform ClearV safely during the summer months.
ClearV treatment is fast and gentle enough to let you return to your normal activities after your appointment.
Frequently asked questions
- What areas can ClearV treat?
- We can treat any area on your body with ClearV laser vein treatments.
- How many ClearV vein treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you'll need depends on the size and depth of your vessel. Some patients might need 1 to 3 treatments to fully reach their goals.
- How long is recovery from ClearV?
- Every patient varies, but typically there is no recovery or downtime associated with ClearV vein treatment.