reveal clear skin.
Look great, feel even better.
ForeverClear is an acne treatment that uses advanced light-pulsing technology to target acne-causing irritants at their roots. For those looking for acne treatments in or near Toledo, ForeverClear from Blush Aesthetics is the key to clear, confidence-boosting skin.
What ForeverClear Acne Treats
ForeverClear is perfect for teens and adults suffering from recurring acne breakouts – get blemish-free skin that lasts.
ForeverClear targets and kills acne-causing irritants at their roots with cutting-edge light therapy that reduces inflammation and triggers the body’s natural healing process, all in the one procedure. This potent combination eliminates acne at its source and ensures it stays gone for good.
How ForeverClear Acne Treatment Works
No one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush Aesthetics. Here’s how our treatment process works:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a ForeverClear specialist who will help you understand the treatment and discuss your goals. Your specialist may also do a quick examination of your acne to ensure your treatment is tailored to your needs.
During your treatment, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your ForeverClear specialist applies your therapy.
We like to follow-up after your acne treatment in Toledo to ensure the best results and learn about other ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Before & After
Why Try ForeverClear Acne Treatment in Toledo?
Clean and Clear Skin
ForeverClear light therapy offers lasting relief from acne breakouts and scarring.
With ForeverClear, you don’t have to deal with messy and dehydrating ointments.
ForeverClear offers real results that protect you from breakouts for an extended period.
Frequently asked questions
- Does ForeverClear hurt?
- No! Some clients report slight heat during treatment, but this is a minimally painful procedure.
- Can ForeverClear treat other parts of my body?
- Laser light therapy is ideal for addressing acne breakouts other places aside from your face.
- Should I avoid anything after my treatment?
- It's best to avoid direct sunlight after your treatment; sunscreen can help.
- Is there recovery time?
- No! Most clients can return to their normal day-to-day life after treatment, including wearing makeup.