Trigger Tighter Skin.
Rejuvenate from Within.
At Blush Aesthetics, we offer three incredible RF microneedling devices that take the collagen-boosting power of microneedling to the next level with the power of radiofrequency.
Agnes RF Microneedling
Our dear friend Agnes RF features elements developed over 20 years of clinical studies. Featuring exclusive Square Wave energy and custom micro-insulated needles, Agnes RF provides incredible control and flexibility for treatment. Even sensitive, delicate skin tolerates treatment with Agnes RF.
A sophisticated and versatile RF microneedling treatment, VirtueRF was the first microneedling device to incorporate radiofrequency. Patients love VirtueRF for its immediate results with NO social downtime! It’s also one of the most comfortable RF microneedling treatments on the market.
When it comes to precision, nothing on the market matches the ExactRF handpiece for the VirtueRF system. This advancement consists of one single microneedle that adds monopolar radiofrequency to the otherwise bipolar RF system. We adjust the depth of this individual needle for the most precise application possible.
What RF Microneedling Treats
RF microneedling treatments in Toledo treat a huge variety of skin problems, including:
Scars (from acne, past surgery, chickenpox, and more)
Reduce the size, color, and appearance of scars.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles (and other signs of aging)
Boost your skin’s volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Pore Size and Texture
Shrink pores and reduce rough or uneven textures.
Address crepey and loosen skin anywhere on the body, including: face, neck, arms, abdomen, knees, and thighs.
Dial back the appearance and color of stretch marks.
Lighten and reverse hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
Lessen your acne outbreaks.
How RF Microneedling Works
When it comes to RF microneedling in Toledo, turn to Blush for the most you-focused treatment process:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how our treatments can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine if RF microneedling is right for you.
Determine your Treatment
Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan for RF microneedling that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist performs your microneedling treatment.
After your RF microneedling treatments are complete, your provider will give you thorough aftercare instructions. After your treatment, we like to follow up to learn about your progress and discuss additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try RF Microneedling in Toledo at Blush Aesthetics?
Treat a Variety of Skin Issues
The beauty of total rejuvenation.
Healthier, Younger Skin
Feel (and see) the difference collagen-rich skin can make in your appearance.
Tighten Lax Skin
Boosted collagen and elastin levels tauten loose skin.
Frequently asked questions
- Is RF microneedling painful?
- RF microneedling is not painless, but the discomfort is tolerable. We treat each patient prior to RF microneedling with a topical numbing cream to ensure comfort throughout the procedure.
- When can I expect to see results from RF microneedling?
- While the exact time frame of your results from microneedling with radiofrequency will vary, most patients do notice some effects within the first few weeks. The healing process is progressive, so with time, after your series of three treatments, your results will begin to compound. Generally, you can expect to see final results after 3 to 6 months. Those results tend to last about a year, so we usually recommend yearly maintenance appointments for upkeep.
- Are there side effects after RF microneedling treatment?
- Following your RF microneedling treatment, you could experience some swelling, bruising, and redness. Generally, side effects are mild enough that patients can immediately get back to their day!
- How should I care for my skin after my RF microneedling treatment?
- After your RF microneedling treatment, you’ll want to avoid wearing makeup, using abrasive skin products, or submerging in pools for around 72 hours following the session.
You also need to intentionally avoid sun exposure or use strong protective measures when going outside. Wear at least SPF 30 on your skin whenever you are going to be exposed to sunlight (yes, even through a window). Your skin is extra sensitive to sunlight after treatments with RF microneedling in Toledo.
Am I a candidate for RF microneedling in Toledo?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether RF microneedling with Agnes RF, Exact RF, or VirtueRF is your ideal treatment.