regenerate Your skin.
Feel like new.
At Blush Aesthetics, we’re passionate about only offering the most trusted and sophisticated treatments available. With our unique use of platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) injections and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections in Toledo, you can recharge your skin’s natural regeneration process for supple, soft, and youthful skin.
What Natural Tissue Regeneration Treats
PRF / PRP injections in Toledo from Blush Aesthetics allow you to address the following skin issues:
Revive tired or aging skin.
Low Collagen Production
PRP helps your body to produce more collagen, giving you younger, fuller skin.
PRP can help to rebuild lost volume in the face.
PRP can be added to any laser or microneedling treatment for reduced recovery time.
How Natural Tissue Generation Works
Here’s how the Blush Aesthetics treatment process works:
Before your treatment, you’ll meet with a member of our team of specialists to discuss your goals and how our treatments can help. Your specialist will examine the areas of your body you’d like to treat and determine whether PRF or PRP is right for you.
Determine Your Treatment
Based on our initial consultation, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that reflects your desired results.
During your procedure, you’ll relax in our comfort-focused treatment room while your specialist performs your PRP treatment.
After your treatments are complete, we like to follow-up to learn about your progress and discuss additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try PRF or PRP Injections in Toledo?
With natural tissue regeneration, you’ll enjoy additional collagen in your skin that will increase the fullness, beauty, and youthful glow of your skin.
PRP injections are considered a natural, long-term solution for skincare maintenance. In our procedure, the product is harvested directly from your own body.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the difference between PRF and PRP?
- PRP and PRF injections in cosmetic applications each deliver growth factors to the skin to help heal and complement your other treatments. Fibrins and Platelets have unique functions and are extracted from the blood in slightly different ways (still each using a blood draw then placed into a centrifuge—but at different speeds). Depending on your unique skincare needs, we will help you determine whether PRF, PRP, or a combination of both will be right for your treatment.
- Are PRP injections painful?
- Some patients report a slight stinging during their PRP treatment.
- When can I expect to see results?
- Many patients begin to see noticeable results within several days of their treatment.
- Are there side effects?
- Pinkness and slight swelling of the treatment area is common; these should completely subside within several days.
- How should I care for my skin after my treatment?
- After receiving a PRP injection in Toledo, be sure to avoid overexposure to sunlight without sunscreen. We will provide you with full post-treatment instructions to help ensure lasting results.