Reveal a gorgeous Skin.
Confidence is always in style.
Halo laser resurfacing wipes away the effects of age and gives you the gorgeous, confidence-boosting skin you deserve. Our specialists use the leading techniques, technology, and practices to ensure you receive the best Halo laser in Toledo.
What Halo Laser Resurfacing Treats
Our Halo laser treatments help you feel more confident in your skin by addressing a huge variety of issues, including:
Sun Spots and Sun Damage
Heal the effects of sun exposure.
Reduce redness in your cheeks, nose, or forehead, and enjoy an even facial skin tone.
Minimize the appearance of small veins.
Make fine lines and wrinkles a thing of the past.
Shrink pores and reduce the buildup of oil, dirt, and makeup.
Uneven Skin Tone/Texture
Even the tone, color, and texture of your skin.
Reduce the color and appearance of scarring.
How Halo Laser Resurfacing Works
When it comes to Halo laser treatments in Toledo, no one has a better or more comfortable process than Blush. Here’s how our treatments work:
First, you’ll meet with one of our laser resurfacing specialists to discuss the treatment, your goals, and how we can help you achieve optimal results.
Based on your consultation, we’ll create a unique treatment plan tailored to your exact needs.
One of our experienced specialists will perform your treatment.
After your resurfacing, we like to touch base to ensure your treatment was successful and learn about additional ways we can help you look and feel your best.
Why Try Halo Laser Resurfacing in Toledo?
No matter if you’re suffering from uneven tone, scarring, acne, enlarged pores, unwanted veins, or more, Halo can help.
Reduce creases, wrinkles, and other aging-related skin issues.
With beautiful skin comes confidence, and that’s always in style.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Halo treatment feel like?
- Most clients experience very little discomfort during laser resurfacing; however, slight heat on the treatment area is sometimes reported.
- When can I return to my normal schedule?
- It's recommended to keep your skin protected for 24 hours after your Halo laser treatment.
- When will I see results?
- You will begin to see a difference in two to five days after your treatment. You will see the full effect within two to three weeks.
- How long will my treatment last?
- Halo treatments last a lifetime with proper skincare. Each subsequent treatment after your initial resurfacing will improve your skin further.