- CANCELLATION POLICY
- At Blush Aesthetics, we're dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. For that reason your appointments is reserved specifically for you with plenty of time to discuss concerns, ask questions or get an amazing treatment with one of our highly trained providers!
However, if something comes up preventing you from attending your appointment (we understand how life can be unpredictable!), please give us a minimum of 48 hours' notice of the rescheduling or cancellation; otherwise, a fee of $50 will be charged as it prevents another patient being seen at that time.
The best way to manage your appointments are by using our mobile app. You can book, reschedule or cancel from the palm of your hand, 24 /7. The 2nd best way is by replying to your appointment confirmation or reminder texts. Those messages go directly to our front desk.
- RUNNING LATE
- Guests that arrive late to their appointment by 10 minutes or more may be asked to reschedule or modify the current appointment to accommodate the reduced time. Cancellation policy fees may also apply.
- CLIENT FINANCIAL POLICY
- All cosmetic appointments rendered in our office require full payment at the time of service. Certain appointments may require a deposit to book. Any such deposit is to secure the appointment time as will be able to be used towards the treatment.
All open balances must be resolved prior to future treatment being rendered.
- ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Blush Aesthetics accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check*, money order, cashier’s check, credit/debit cards and Care Credit. A $60 fee will be issued on all returned checks.
- REFUNDS / RETURNS
- Return Policy
There are no refunds on services that have been provided/completed. If a refund is requested for a partially used package, the refunds will be provided minus any services rendered. Any promotional items or complimentary items included in a package or offer, have no monetary value.
We will accept returns within 14 days of the purchase date for product malfunction or in the rare event of an adverse reaction. If you are experiencing an adverse reaction, please text our office and we will have a provider reach out to you. If it is determined that the product is faulty or an adverse reaction is occurring, we will exchange or issue a credit.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for prescription products like Latisse, Upneeq or custom Blush prescription items.
- ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS FOLLOW UP
- As a new patient, you may receive a free 2-week follow up appointment for you and your practitioner to assess treatment, and future treatments. If you need additional units, they can be provided with additional payment. Your follow-up appointment must be completed within 14-20 days from the initial treatment with the same provider for continuity of care.