Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I fill out intake forms before my first appointment?
- Many of the intake forms can be filled out in your patient portal. New patients can click here to register and access their patient portal which will allow you to complete pre-appointment forms, book future appointments, and access pre and post care instructions.
- Do you have doctors on staff?
- We have several doctors on staff! Jessica Wilson – Sobb, MD and C. Jeff Kesler MD are our collaborating physician and plastic surgeon respectively. Erin Hennessey, DNP is our lead provider.
- Do you offer follow-up consultations?
- Our initial consultation is complimentary and, a care plan is developed for the next calendar year. Lots of things can happen in a year (2020, anyone?). If you would like to consult further on other modalities, or need further education, a $60 fee is charged that goes toward your treatment. You can schedule consultation time with treatment immediately after if you would like as well.
- Can I book my appointment online?
- You sure can! Existing patients click here. New patients can request a free consultation here and we will contact you!
- What if I'm not sure which treatment I want?
- No problem! You are welcome to engage in our virtual consultation. or come in for a complimentary comprehensive consultation with Visia analysis so that we can see what is going on under your skin as well. A care plan will be developed collaboratively with you and our provider to get you the best possible results.
- Do you provide financing options for any of your procedures?
- We do! We accept both CareCredit and PayPal Credit, restrictions apply. For some health plans, we can also accept HSA.
Using PayPal credit? Please inform our patient care specialist upon arrival and make sure to already have your login details ready.
CareCredit financing starts at $1000 with 6 months with no interest and up to 12 months starting at $2000.